Friday, June 26, 2009

Rest in peace, MJ.

michaeljackson-gal-before

So as I'm sure you all know, Michael Jackson passed away Thursday, June 25, 2009, at the age of 50. He was really a one of a kind musician. MJ made incredible music as a young boy in the Jackson 5, and in my opinion, even better music on his own. Off The Wall, Thriller, and Bad are still some of the grooviest albums ever, and I'm sure they will hold that status for decades to come. 

The thing is, I had always loved the Jackson 5 and MJ's solo stuff, but it was never any music that really clicked with me emotionally, if you can dig. But now MJ's dead and it has really, really effected me. I never would have thought I would have been so crushed by his death. 

It is what it is though, but it sucks.

Rest in peace, MJ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment